Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tired of Being Poor Yet?

I’m so tired of reading and hearing all of the “bad” news lately. Sure, the financial system is busted, and real, ordinary people are being hurt. Some of them don’t even realize it yet. But they soon will. And when they do, they’ll react in predictable ways. They’ll get scared. And they’ll get mad. They’ll demand that their government “do something”.

And their government will do something. They will run around like chickens, spouting slogans and looking important. They’ll make more bad decisions and screw things up even more.

Yet, I am optimistic.

Huh?

Yup, I am. I already know how to extricate myself from this mess. I know how to make my “assets” free of the reach of “experts” who want to “manage” them for me. I know how to get all of the cash I need, when I need it. I know how to get the things I want, when I want them.

All of this knowledge makes my life rather carefree.

My love life isn’t bogged down by worry and stress either. My confidence soars. And others sense this about me. It’s the only way to live.

But I can’t just sit by while real, decent people have their life screwed up by those whom they have trusted. Their bankers, their governments, whoever.

If any of this resonates with you, stick with me. Over the next few weeks I will be talking to you about my personal philosophy for success, which I call The Way of the Passionate Warrior.

Every human being needs to have the expert knowledge and skills of a modern-day warrior to survive and thrive in today’s chaotic world. But to really put those skills to work, each person must find their own, unique passion. It is this passion, combined with finely-honed skills, that will insulate each of us from the foibles of the world, while taking us to the life we really want.

I hope that you choose to check out my next post. If not, I understand. But if you do, where we go with this just might change your life.

All the best,

Hugh DeBurgh

No comments:

Post a Comment